Adriane here…happy to announce that Curve is expanding our online presence! Very exciting but a bit much for me to do on my own…. since my wish to become an arachnid to get all the work done didn’t come true (good news probably?!), I am looking for a part-time web/social media intern to help me in the Los Angeles location….
I need a quick-on-their-feet problem solver with excellent communication skills that is proficient Microsoft Office and WordPress, loves to write, and an excellent sense of style, of course. This is an unpaid position that requires hard work, but we will gladly participate in scholastic credit and it will give you exposure to the best designers, stylists, and clients in town!
Responsibilities will include:
- daily maintenance of website inventory
- fulfillment of client website orders
- managing clothing photography for the website
- monitoring Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr accounts
- assisting with blog posts and cross-platform publishing
- light graphic design (Photoshop and InDesign experience a huge plus)
- photography and writing coverage of select events – yes, you’ll get to attend :)
- administrative errands
Interested? It will be very fun and rewarding, and the knowledge and contacts you’ll gain will set you up for an extremely promising career in fashion!
Please please please – only serious applicants that are driven by their work and not the clock need apply! Please send your resume, samples of your work, and/or links to your blog(s) to interns [at] shopcurve [dot] com. No phone calls please – total dealbreaker!
Look forward to hearing from you lovelies ;)